newsBTC Charlie Lee Potentially Enforcing Litecoin SegWit Activation Has Bitcoiners ConcernednewsBTCIt appears some bitcoin community members are not taking kindly to Charlie Lee's plans right now. Litecoin is experimenting with SegWit signaling support as we speak. Whether or not this is a ploy to impose SegWit on bitcoin users in the long run … litecoin […]Read More...
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk
- In One Chart: Bitcoin price drops below $1,000 as software debate rattles market
- Brave Browser Will Reward Users with Ethereum-Based Tokens for Switching on Ads
- With Bitcoin, the Smart Money Is Staying Put
- Cryptsy Escape: UNO Wallet Funds Returned after Mystery Transfer to Bittrex