CoinTelegraph OneCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin on Same Warning List by Bank of UgandaCoinTelegraphThe Bank of Uganda has issued a public warning about OneCoin, advising the public they are “taking a risk” using unlicensed financial instruments.Another Central Bank in Africa is Warning About Onecoin – CoinDeskCoinDeskUganda's Central Bank Issues Onecoin Warning – CryptoCoinsNewsCryptoCoinsNewsall 5 news articles » litecoin […]Read More...
- Blockchain Tech Can Resolve Security Concerns with Internet of Things
- Indian Minister Terms Bitcoin to be Illegal in Parliament
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Rises, US Dollar Sinks
- Humanitarian Blockchain and its Liberating Technologies for Refugees
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk