CoinTelegraph OneCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin on Same Warning List by Bank of UgandaCoinTelegraphThe Bank of Uganda has issued a public warning about OneCoin, advising the public they are “taking a risk” using unlicensed financial instruments.Another Central Bank in Africa is Warning About Onecoin – CoinDeskCoinDeskUganda's Central Bank Issues Onecoin Warning – CryptoCoinsNewsCryptoCoinsNewsall 5 news articles » litecoin […]Read More...
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk
- In One Chart: Bitcoin price drops below $1,000 as software debate rattles market
- Brave Browser Will Reward Users with Ethereum-Based Tokens for Switching on Ads
- With Bitcoin, the Smart Money Is Staying Put
- Cryptsy Escape: UNO Wallet Funds Returned after Mystery Transfer to Bittrex