Barclays is set to become the first UK bank to officially accept payments in Bitcoin, as reported in The Sunday Times. The multinational banking and financial services company announced recently that it is set to become the first bank in the United Kingdom to start accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. Barclays announced that they […]Read More...
- Blockchain Tech Can Resolve Security Concerns with Internet of Things
- Indian Minister Terms Bitcoin to be Illegal in Parliament
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Rises, US Dollar Sinks
- Humanitarian Blockchain and its Liberating Technologies for Refugees
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk