Brian Armstrong, founder and CEO of Coinbase, admitted on Twitter last week there could still be bugs in the Ethereum DAO. This comes after various tweets encouraging the hard fork as a means of updating blockchain systems. “My hope is to see hard forks as an elegant upgrade/voting mechanism, not something to be feared that […]Read More...
- Blockchain Tech Can Resolve Security Concerns with Internet of Things
- Indian Minister Terms Bitcoin to be Illegal in Parliament
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Rises, US Dollar Sinks
- Humanitarian Blockchain and its Liberating Technologies for Refugees
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk