Readers may recall our story earlier this month about Securus, a leading prison telephony provider, being hacked and how the hackers discovered that the company was recording thousands of privileged communications that lawyers had with inmates. The Intercept had received the tip-off, along with the calls, and reported on the subject. Securus defended itself by […]Read More...
- Blockchain Tech Can Resolve Security Concerns with Internet of Things
- Indian Minister Terms Bitcoin to be Illegal in Parliament
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Rises, US Dollar Sinks
- Humanitarian Blockchain and its Liberating Technologies for Refugees
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk