Hacks performed by foreign entities was a primary feature of the 2016 United States Presidential election. While the election may be over, the hacks aren\’t done. Prominent journalists in the U.S. have reportedly been targeted by state-sponsored hackers, according to warnings from Google. Politico reports the notification of attempted attacks have started to appear for […]Read More...
- Blockchain Tech Can Resolve Security Concerns with Internet of Things
- Indian Minister Terms Bitcoin to be Illegal in Parliament
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Rises, US Dollar Sinks
- Humanitarian Blockchain and its Liberating Technologies for Refugees
- Coinbase Receives Approval To Trade Ether and Litecoin in New York – CoinDesk